TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Palliative Care Nurse Practitioner to provide palliative services at our Long Term Acute Care hospital located in San Leandro, California. Long-term acute care patient population consists of vent and wound patients with length of stay of 20 or more days.
Put the passion back into your practice by gaining the flexibility to set your own schedule and the opportunity to build a position that matches your ideal lifestyle and career goals. Enjoy industry-leading compensation, outstanding benefits and the work-life balance you seek.
- Have more control over your schedule compared to other areas of medicine
- Increased flexibility to adjust schedule compared to other areas of medicine
- No night call
- Competitive compensation
- Ability to design a quality of life based on income needs
- 20 days paid time off per year for full-time clinicians
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package to include 401(k)
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Support of a physician practice and a local leadership team
- TeamHealth post-acute has a scheduled presence model facilities are staffed based on patient care needs, allowing clinicians to focus on patient relationships, outcomes and facility needs
- Collaborative team-based approach to patient care
- Personal iPad with Gehrimed EHR to allow for efficient workflow
- Practice at the top of your license, enjoy autonomy when caring for your patients
- Protected orientation time with best-in-class clinical training
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
San Leandro, California
San Leandro is in Alameda County, California off the eastern shore of San Francisco Bay near Oakland, California. The City of San Leandro maintains and services 16 other parks throughout the city, all of which are available for use by residents and visitors alike. Lake Chabot Regional Park is popular for its scenic hiking trails, camping, and fishing.