Join a team of dynamic, results oriented professionals!
Named among The Worlds Most Admired Companies" by Fortune Magazine
Named among "America's 100 Most Trustworthy Companies" by Forbes magazine
Named among Great Places to Work" by Beckers Hospital Review
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Convenience market on site
- Benefit Eligibility (Medical/Dental/Vision/Life) the first of the month following 30 days of employment
- 401K program (Discretionary matching funds available)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Referral Program
- Dental plans & Vision plans
- GENEROUS Personal time off
- Eight Paid Holidays per year
- Quarterly incentive plans
- Business casual dress code
- Free Parking
- Free coffee daily
- Employee of the month awards with monetary gift and parking space
- Training Programs
- Fitness Center with personal trainer on site
- Awesome Facility with terrific amenities
- Wellness programs
- Flexible work schedule
JOB DESCRIPTION OVERVIEW:
The Patient Accounts Correspondence Representative is responsible for posting rejections from all insurance carriers in a timely and efficient manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The representative will be responsible for reviewing all correspondence from all carriers and post rejections in the GE/IDX system according to current Policies and Procedures.
- Processes payment denials, including posting rejections. Correspondence is to be reviewed and the correct denial posted. The payment denials must be worked within the target dates of 3-7 days
- Complete tasks accurately, maintaining quality and productivity standards.
- Maintain a personal work schedule that allows him/her to be at work regularly and dependably
1.Report problems and issues to the assigned Patient Accounts Senior, Supervisor and/or Manager.
2.Other duties as assigned by Patient Accounts Supervisor and/or Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum requirement of two years of experience in a business environment performing Medical Billing essentials.
- Must have experience with insurance terminology and ability to read an Explanation of Benefits.
- Proficient in use of computers and common office equipment
PHYSICAL / ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
Requires constant sitting tolerance and constant keyboard work.
Productivity standards and month-end closing schedules may create a stressful environment.
This position may require manual dexterity and/or frequent use of the computer, telephone, 10-key, calculator, office machines (copier, scanner, and fax) and/or the ability to perform repetitive motions and/or meet production standards to comply with the essential functions. Also, may require physical and/or mental stamina to work overtime, additional hours beyond a regular schedule and/or more than five days per week.
Cooperative, positive, courteous and professional behavior and conduct is an essential function of every position. All employees must be able to work with others beyond giving and receiving instructions. This includes getting along with co-workers, peers and management without exhibiting behavior extremes. Job functions may require personal leadership skills such as conflict resolution, negotiating, instructing, persuading, speaking with others as well as responding appropriately to job performance feedback from the supervisor. Additionally, the information contained in this job description has been designated to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position