TeamHealth is actively interviewing board certified and board eligible Internal Medicine and Family Medicine trained physicians to join our Hospitalist team in Wilmington, Delaware. In joining TeamHealth, you become part of one of our nation's leading health care organizations that specializes in Hospitalist Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Specialty Medicine. We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position. Please email or call if you or someone you know may have interest in joining a great group.
- Join a well-established hospitalist team
- Nights only
- Competitive base salary
- Open ICU
- No procedures
- Code or RRT responsibility
- Fully paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability
- 401K and SERP options
- CME time and allotment
- LiveWell WorkLife concierge services
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional and national leadership roles
Wilmington Area Hospitalist Practice
Packed with wonderful things to do, Wilmington offers world-renowned museums and cultural attractions, many festivals of different cultures and delicious foods, and historic districts. From dinosaurs and seashells to tall ships and more, you will find it in Wilmington that lies in New Castle County at the midpoint of the New York City/Washington, D.C./I-95 and Amtrak corridor, offering unmatched access to U.S. financial and governmental centers.