Provide compassionate patient care as an experienced physician assistant or nurse practitioner to work full-time (approximately 10-12 shifts per month) between McLeod Health Seacoast and McLeod Health Loris.
For more than 40 years, our history and national footprint in emergency medicine allows us to achieve the highest standards in care, informed by decades of evidence-based data. To that end, weve created robust risk management programs to help our clinicians feel confident in their work. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our emergency medicine clinicians who provide the best for their patients.
We provide malpractice insurance and tail coverage, competitive salary, flexible scheduling, paid time off and paid holidays. Please reach out if you are interested and have at least two years of emergency medicine experience.
- Flexible scheduling
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Work with an established team of clinicians
- Opportunity to expand your knowledge and gain experience caring for complex patients
- Competitive annual salary
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- 401(k) and outstanding benefits
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Stability of a respected industry leader
Little River, South Carolina
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect the practice of medicine, every day, in everything we do.
We are proud to be the leading physician practice in the U.S., driven by our commitment to quality and safety and supported by our world-class operating team. To improve the experience of our physicians and advanced practice clinicians, we empower them to act on what they believe is right, free clinicians from distractions so they can focus on patient care, invest in learning and development to promote growth in the clinical field and foster an environment where continuous improvement is a shared priority.