TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for an Emergency Medicine physician to join our team at Mercy Medical Center in Clinton, Iowa. Mercy Medical Center is a full-service community health system serving residents in Clinton, Iowa and surrounding communities in eastern Iowa and northwestern Illinois. Mercy operates 346 licensed beds, with services to include a Radiation Oncology Center in affiliation with the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, two cardiac catheterization labs, renal dialysis and a trauma center.
Certified as a Community Trauma Care Facility (Level IV), Mercy's Emergency Services has the resources to provide initial stabilization for all trauma patients while preparing the patient for transfer, if needed. We have 14 beds in the ED and treat approximately 22,500 patient annually. We ask that you be board certified or eligible in emergency medicine, internal medicine or family medicine to apply.
- Multi-specialty inpatient and outpatient services
- Advanced Telemedicine/Stroke Robot on-site
- 15 ambulance services provide transport to Mercy's Emergency Department
- Air transport provided by MedForce or University of Iowa AirCare
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits
- Paid professional liability insurance occurrence coverage
- Manageable patient caseload
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts
This city has an always thriving recreational community that offers scenic nature and wildlife areas, marinas, campgrounds and trails. It has an unique culture all its own with amazing exhibits at The Sawmill Museum. Historical landmarks like George M. Curtis Mansion and the Heritage Canyon bring inside to this city's history. You will find the best state wineries, but also home to charming antique shops and local pubs