File Clerk - Clear Lake
- Over a month ago
File Clerk (Entry Level) – Automotive
We are looking for an organized File Clerk to do file management and maintenance. You will organize paperwork according to an efficient filing system. You will be expected to protect and update files as well as make them easily accessible to your colleagues. A file clerk must be organized and possess a serious understanding of confidentiality and data protection. The goal is to preserve the company’s records and manage paperwork effectively. This is an entry-level position with the opportunity to move up in the company.
- Check incoming paperwork (correspondence, invoices etc.) and make copies before distributing
- Sort all papers alphabetically and according to content, dates, significance etc.
- Create or update records with new files and information
- Store all paperwork in designated places securing the important documents
- Develop an efficient filing system to make updating and retrieving files easier
- Follow policies and confidentiality dictations to safeguard data and information
Compensation is based on experience and commensurate with Fortune 500 companies.
- Dependable with a respect to confidentiality and policies
- Excellent organizational skills
- Great attention to detail
- High school degree or equivalent
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions
- Prolonged periods of standing, stooping and bending
- Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects
- Requires a significant amount of walking and/or standing. May also require working in the seated position for long periods while operating controls with arms and legs. This position may also require working at a production pace while pushing and/or pulling materials from place to place.
In addition to career-long personal development, our associates enjoy a number of benefits, including:
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, vision, life)
- 401k Retirement savings plan with company match
- Employee discounts
- Drug Free Work Environment
- Equal Opportunity Employer
Subaru of Clear Lake
About Our Dealership (Team Gillman)
Since 1938 and with over 70 years of success, Team Gillman has been a family-owned and operated group of automobile dealerships. The business was founded by Frank Gillman when the first dealership opened on Milam Street in downtown Houston. Frank’s son, Ramsay Gillman, continued and expanded the business his father started with a constant emphasis on customer service and satisfaction.
Now, owned and operated by Ramsay’s son Chris Gillman, Team Gillman has dealerships in Houston Rosenberg and Clear Lake representing Acura, Honda, Subaru and Mazda. Success has not altered the organization’s founding principle. Every employee in every Team Gillman dealership knows customer service is paramount. And, they understand continued prosperity, as well as future growth, depends upon maintaining this long-established tradition of excellence.
BusinessView all jobs at Team Gillman
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?