Real Estate Sales Agent
- Posted: over a month ago
- $100,000 Yearly
The award-winning Team Francesco at Christie's Real Estate in Hoboken is growing. We have lots of listings and buyer leads. We want to align ourselves with great agents who strive to provide five-star service to their clients.
You must be a licensed agent with experience having conducted a minimum of 4 real estate transactions either for yourself, as an assistant, or as a broker. If you are new to the business or require training we will provide you with coaching and systems to help you succeed. Are you:
- A licensed agent or team owner?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology, and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level or want to get into the business with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.Compensation:
$100,000 - $350,000 yearlyResponsibilities:
- Work closely with clients to locate properties that meet their criteria
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text, and CRM
- Reaching out to customers on the phone
- A valid New Jersey Real Estate License is required for this job
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- Perseverant and a great team player
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Eager to find the best possible solution with a positive attitude
- Constructive and positive in high-pressure situations
- Willing and able to learn our systems and technologies
- Thrives on being a true team player, working closely with others in the company
Team Francesco, with Christie's International Real Estate, is comprised of highly productive local real estate professionals who are committed to selling some of the most desired homes in northern New Jersey. With over 20 years in the business we rank among the top 1% of Realtors in the US specializing in luxury and new homes sales and commercial sales and leasing.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?