We have an immediate opening for a Transaction Coordinator with some executive assistant duties to assist real estate broker. You'll work in a fast-paced real estate office assisting our team of top flight Agents while managing contracts to closing and listing to close, and working in tandem with the Office Manager and team assistants. We offer an exciting atmosphere in a people-oriented business.
We have a superb reputation and positive brand recognition. So, if you are committed to excellence, a team player and willing to ask for help when needed - this is the right position for you. You must also be highly self-motivated and have a sense of humor. You should be super smart, an organizer, a fast learner, a positive person, and a great communicator able to find creative solutions while being polite, polished, professional and discreet.
$30,000 - $55,000 annuallyResponsibilities:
- Contact appropriate agent to obtain missing documents needed on file
- Maintain that offers and counteroffers are approved by seller
- Ensure all proper documentation is accounted for and entered into the closing system
- Work closely with escrow and the selling agent to retrieve any and all documents needed to close the files
- Manages all aspects of real estate transactions process from processing sales in our database to auditing and maintain the related transactions file
- Contact buyer's agent to request disclosures to be returned
- Review all documents to verify correct signatures and dates
- Send all disclosures in a timely fashion
- Administrative duties as required by manager, on behalf of the agent, client and/or broker
- Provides assistance to the sales agents to complete all escrow related documentation
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Acts as a calming force when the team is under pressure
- Is direct, yet helpful in dealing with customer concerns
- Demonstrates highly efficient organizational skills
- Must possess excellent written and oral grammar abilities
- Knowledge and background in Real Estate, Transaction Coordination, Titles and Mortgages
Richard J. Harnik, Elite Realtors of IL of Century 21 Affiliated is a licensed real estate salesperson and enjoys the goodwill and reputation for fair dealing with the public. Richard J. Harnik, Elite Realtors of IL works in a properly furnished office, equipped with the latest computer technology and fully staffed for rendering high quality real estate sales services to the public.