Service Client Care Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A Service Call Center Representative, or Call Center Agent, handles calls, leads and chats from customers answering questions or addressing any concerns they may have regarding the service department. Their duties include handling many inbound and outbound calls to and from customers, listening to customers needs and scheduling appointments.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Take customer calls and provide accurate, satisfactory answers to their queries and concerns
- De-escalate situations involving dissatisfied customers, offering patient assistance and support
- Call clients and customers to inform them about the company’s new vehicles, products and services
- Do daily follow up with customers
- Review customer or client accounts, providing updates and information about upcoming events/promos
- Collaborate with other call center professionals to improve customer service
Skills and qualifications
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Great active listening skills
- A patient and empathetic attitude
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Comfortable working in fast-paced environments
- Troubleshooting skills, either basic or advanced, depending on the role and industry
- Computer literacy
- Phone skills, including familiarity with complex or multi-line phone systems
- Product knowledge of a company’s products and/or services
Training will be provided!
BusinessView all jobs at Team DeLuz