Team Cymru is looking for a Marketing and Sales Operations Specialist. In this role, you will help a highly respected cyber threat intelligence pioneer expand into commercial markets. If you’re exceptional at what you do, there is a great opportunity for advancement, as well as the chance to:
- Define and implement our operational strategy from lead generation to client retention.
- Challenge yourself daily and broaden your skillset through a combination of trial-by-fire and professional training.
- Be part of our company’s mission to track and stop threat actors and criminals.
The keys to success…
To succeed you are driven and committed to making a sales and marketing stack work like clockwork. You’re a budding data scientist. You know how to block and tackle. You take the initiative to solve problems. You enjoy collaborating, meeting operational challenges head on… and LAUGHING. You want to learn new things and can turn on a dime when direction changes. Bonus points for experience with Pardot, SEO, social network advertising (LinkedIn, Xing and more), as well as paid marketing channels and retargeting.
Your duties will include…
- Managing the marketing stack (automation, analytics, optimization & productivity tools) to generate, distribute and report on overall marketing and sales performance.
- Maintaining data quality in Salesforce and spreadsheets -- data enrichment, data structure, data integrity and cleansing.
- Setting up and executing marketing campaigns, tracking performance, and making recommendations on areas for improvement.
- Evaluating and managing integration and implementation of technologies and tools as needed.
- Ensuring accurate synchronization between Salesforce and Pardot.
- Maintaining and updating client contracts when changes are necessary, uploading into our contract management system, and notifying sales team of all changes.
- Keeping the price book up to date.
- Ensuring entitlements at the close of a deal map to POs.
- Calculating commissions.
- Creating and maintaining a full sales cycle operations guide.
- Optimizing lead scoring (behavioral, firmographic, and predictive models), dynamic nurtures and lead routing methodologies to ensure highest quality leads are passed and prioritized appropriately for sales qualification.
Education and Experience
- BA/BS degree in business, marketing or equivalent hands-on experience.
- Minimum 2 years in a marketing or sales operations role.
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience with Salesforce.
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience with Pardot or similar tool.
- Expert in marketing data, database hygiene and customer relationship management functions, including customer base marketing and email marketing.
- Experience in suppression logic, communications hierarchies and opt-out/compliance across the globe.
- Proven ability to work effectively with minimal supervision and multi-task in an unstructured environment.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills for audiences at multiple levels.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Experience in data analytics, reporting and presenting data a PLUS.