We are looking for a dedicated, hard-working Software Engineer to complement our existing engineering staff. Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to: software design, software development, database design, testing, and product support. This position will be located at our US office in Lake Mary, FL.
As a Software Engineer at Team Cymru, you will be at the forefront of threat intelligence and surrounded by highly experienced professionals in the field of Internet Security. We are a group that is passionate about making the Internet a safer place by helping identify the “who” behind malicious activity. Our software engineers utilize a wide range of skills and technologies to create and enhance the products and services used by our customers. We select those who are passionate about technology and want to help make a real difference in a way that affects people around the world.
The right individual will share our passion and Mission to Save and Improve Lives by making the Internet safer. Team Cymru is THE LEADER in Internet intelligence providing unparalleled global coverage and insight to better monitor, analyze, and predict online activity.
The skills that we need:
- U.S. citizenship is required for this position
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Enjoys learning and overcoming challenges
- Experience in Agile Software Development methodologies
- Competency in one or more: Golang, Python, C#, C/C++
- Understanding of concurrency and creating highly-concurrent systems
- Ability to work effectively across multiple, distributed teams
- Ability to independently manage time and priorities
- Deep understanding of relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc.)
- Linux use and basic administration
- Version Control (git)
- Automated testing
- Atlassian stack: JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket
- 2+ years experience in enterprise software engineering
- No-SQL databases (Elastic, Apache Cassandra, Mongo DB, etc.)
- Message bus-based architecture and implementation (Kafka, RabbitMQ, etc.)
- Continuous Integration/Deployment tools (Bamboo, Jenkins, etc)
- Linux use and basic administration: CentOS
- 3+ years experience in enterprise software engineering
- B.S. Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or related
What We Offer
- Full benefits
- Substantial PTO
- Company-matched 401(k) plan
Team Cymru is a fast paced, team-oriented environment working across multiple time zones. We offer a fantastic culture, an excellent benefits package to our employees, including commensurate compensation, medical, and dental PPO.
The most important benefit of working at Team Cymru is the privilege of being part of a company that works every day towards accomplishing our Mission: To Save and Improve Lives