Director of Operations
- Posted: over a month ago
- $18 to $25 Hourly (plus commission)
Are you known for getting things done, whatever it takes? Are you hard-working and detail-oriented? Love creating, designing, and implementing models, tools and systems? Enjoy an entrepreneurial, fast-paced work environment? Are you someone that consistently goes above-and-beyond to deliver outstanding results and customer service? If so, let’s talk!
The Operations Manager is an integrator whose primary focus is executing and helping the owner craft and implement the vision of the business, which frees the owner up to focus on defining the vision and remove obstacles to generate a profitable business.
This person relishes the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision. The Director of Operations is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, and consistent communication. This person has immense focus and can do one thing for a long time without getting distracted. This individual may exhibit some drive and desire to influence; however, the overriding marker of his/her behavior is persistence and stability.
Director of Operations is deeply committed to supporting the lead (rainmaker) real estate agent in achieving greater and greater levels of success, and to growing his/her own skills and developing into a supportive leader within the team. As the success of the team grows, this individual will be responsible for hiring, training, and leading additional team members to ensure all administrative tasks of the lead agent’s business continue to be completed to high standards with maximum efficiency.
- Build, implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Keep the lead agent informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
- Responsible for hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all additional administrative team members
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Track daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
- Oversee the performance of other clerical staff
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Run weekly meetings. Take minutes during rainmaker meetings.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Organize and maintain the office filing system
- Manage social media
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Great ability to focus
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Calm under pressure
- Learning based
- Service-based attitude
- Proven ability to succeed
- High school graduate
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Real estate license preferred
- 1–3 years of service and management experience
- 3–5 years of administrative experience
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
Team ChaisWhy Work Here?
Small business with BIG visions. We love what we do and have fun doing it!
3900 N. BlvdTampa, FL
BusinessView all jobs at Team Chais