Team Builder Recruiting New Holland, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
New Holland, PA
- Join a company that is experiencing steady growth
- Build a preventative maintenance program to minimize downtime of equipment
- Troubleshoot & provide repairs of manufacturing equipment
- Join a faith-based business that strives for continuous improvement and values your input and ideas
Pine Hill Trailers is looking for an experienced Maintenance Mechanic to join our growing team. Even during this challenging year, we have expansions underway to accommodate our steady growth! We need someone to lay a solid foundation for our maintenance program that keeps our equipment running & will allow us to keep pushing forward.
For over 25 years, Pine Hill Trailer has served haulers' needs through custom and stock trailer designs. We started focusing on the shed hauling industry but have grown to provide trailer and truck bed solutions for many different industries and consumers. Our dedication to exceeding our customers' expectations is a primary factor in driving the robust growth our company has experienced. As a faith-based employer, we value people, respect their family commitments, and support local & global ministries, fundraisers, and community organizations.
Our Maintenance Mechanic Will…
- Collaborate with machine operators to troubleshoot & repair equipment if there are broken or malfunctioning components
- Read technical manuals to understand equipment and controls
- Involve outside resources to assist with repairs when needed.
- Perform tests and run initial batches to make sure that the machine is running smoothly
- Adjust and calibrate equipment and machinery to optimal specifications
- Participate in the installation of new equipment
- Provide preventative maintenance & cleaning of equipment
- Ensure that machinery guarding meets OSHA standards and company safety policies.
- Maintenance and repair of plant facilities and grounds.
- A Keyholding position responsible for opening and start-up of a manufacturing plant, requiring early A.M. operations. The start time of 5:30 am.
- Some weekend or night work may be required to maintain equipment during nonproduction hours.
Our Ideal Maintenance Mechanic…
- Experienced: 5+ years of experience in maintenance of plant equipment & electrical systems. Familiar with 3 phase electric and CNC control systems. Knowledgeable of environmental regulations & proper disposal requirements of various substances.
- Safety Minded: Conscientious of best practices related to the safe operation and repair of equipment. Understands OSHA Lockout- Tag Requirements pertaining to various equipment used in a metal fabrication shop.
- Collaborative: Willing to work with the production team to schedule preventative maintenance at times that is least disruptive to the workflow. Partners with machine operators to troubleshoot and diagnose breakdowns. Builds friendly relationships with teammates & a sense of partnership.
- Systematic: Able to build processes to ensure a successful preventative maintenance program. Tackles maintenance and repairs in a step by step way.
- Efficient: Take on a Lean Manufacturing mindset of continuous improvement and efficiency.
- Dependable: Comes to work on time. Manages time and priorities with minimal oversite. Desire to contribute as part of a team.
- Active: Able to be on your feet, climb, bend, crawl, use tools, and complete the work associated with the maintenance and repair of equipment.
- Team Player: Humble enough to admit mistakes. Drive to do a great job. Treats others with care and respect.
What We Offer our Maintenance Mechanic…
- Competitive Pay: $20-25 p/h Depending on Experience
- Consistent Daytime Schedule
- Time and a Half Overtime Pay
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan with a Company Match
- Paid holidays and vacation time
If you are a skilled Maintenance Mechanic with a strong background in production equipment, please send your resume. It does not need to be fancy but should include your name, contact information, skills, and work history (employer, dates of employment, job title, and responsibilities). We look forward to hearing from you!
Team Builder Recruiting
AddressNew Holland, PA
Real EstateView all jobs at Team Builder Recruiting