Our company pays well and truly cares about providing you with a great career.
We offer full training, weekly pay, and we are an essential business. No industry experience required.
Our company is looking to fill a Manager in Training position by the end of the week. The key traits that make people successful in our company are: a strong work ethic, the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and excellent customer service skills.
- Opportunity to learn and grow under seasoned professionals
- Great weekly pay and benefits
- Team environment
- Company-sponsored social, team, and travel opportunities
- Life insurance
- Retirement Plan
We are looking for candidates like you to start a career with our company. Here, we know that potential cannot be determined by a cover letter or resume, and believe in giving people the chance to work hard and grow into the leader they always knew they could be.
What we are looking for in you:
- Strong customer service skills
- Basic computer skills
- Friendly and positive attitude
- Detail oriented
- Sales experience is a huge plus as well, as you will be consulting potential clients for insurance/benefits services. We will fully train on all aspects of the position.
- Eager and willing to learn
If you feel that you possess the qualities that we are looking for and would like to see if you are a fit for our company, apply now! We are looking to hire by the end of this week.
I will set you up with an interview at the soonest available date.
We will email you back promptly, so please check your emails for a response.
- Received an A+ Superior rating for financial stability by AM Best, the country's oldest independent financial ratings company.
- BBB Accredited
- Provides access to world-class Support Staff
- Tight-knit company culture where Executives truly want to see you win
All applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Our approach is what has led us to be ranked as a top workplace, top office culture, and put on the Forbes list as the 24th happiest company to work for. Our reps average between $50k-$80k first year based on commission, with an average of 20k increase per year after. We highly value a team player mentality, as we all work together to succeed. Our parent company is Globe Life.