Our company provides great benefits, weekly pay, and extensive training. We are looking to fill this position by the end of this week.
The key traits that make people successful in our company are: a strong work ethic, the ability to work in a fast paced environment, and excellent customer service skills.
- Extensive training in all areas
- No previous industry experience required
- Great benefits, weekly pay, and bonuses
- Fast-paced, fun environment
- The opportunity for growth; we promote from within!!
- Note: we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants.
What we are looking for in you:
- Strong customer service skills
- Ethical and honest
- Friendly personality
- Ability to multi-task
- Sales experience is a huge plus as well, as you will be consulting potential clients for insurance/benefits services. We will fully train on all aspects of the position.
- Eager and willing to learn
All applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you feel that you would be a great fit for our team and our company, apply now!
Please check your email for a response. We are looking to hire this week.
Our business approach is what has led us to be ranked as a top workplace, top office culture, and put on the Forbes list as the 24th happiest company to work for.
Our benefits representatives average between $50k-$80k first year based on commission, with an average of 25k increase per year after. We value a team player mentality, and we work together to succeed. Our parent company is Globe Life.