Java Backend Developer
Teal Communications Seattle, WA
- Expired: September 14, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
The JD will report to our Technical Directors and work tightly together with our Software Developers in Europe and Seattle, WA. The JD will work in an agile environment using tools as Jira and Bitbucket and deploy and test the software in AWS environment. It’s crucial that the JD has an open mind and a drive to solve any issues with help from the other team members and any other available tools. Further is our team distributed in various time zones so off hour work hours may occur. Individuals who thrive at Teal Communications exhibit the following success skills – Collaboration, Results Focus, Hard Working, Critical Thinking, Executive Presence, Growth Mindset, and Intellectual Curiosity.
- Develop and bug fix the current Java backend servers.
- Continuously work on the next versions of the java backend servers
- Iterate and test new releases for the servers
- Set up automated tests of the servers
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- 4-7 years’ experience as a Software Engineer with professional track record
- Very good knowledge of Java and Spring framework
- Good understanding of telecommunications, eSIM and the Internet of Things (IoT) industry
- Communication skills including ability to communicate with all levels within the firm.
This hire will receive a base salary and equity package DOE with 100% of employee healthcare, vision and dental premiums paid for by Teal. Teal Communications, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Minimum 4-7 Years’ Experience
Software, Telecommunications, IoT
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at Teal Communications