Account Manager (Accepting Future Applications)
- Posted: over a month ago
Teal Communications, Inc. is an Internet of Things (IoT) networking company located in Seattle, Washington that is looking for a motivated and experienced Account Manager to join the team. The Account Manager will build, maintain, and grow relationships with customers contributing to revenue growth and expansion. This position will be focused on driving revenue growth through key customer accounts and channel partners. We’re looking for a team-oriented professional with a keen interest in furthering client interaction and developing a roster of accounts.
- Build, manage, and grow relationships and spend with key clients.
- Act as a trusted partner to Teal’s customers in order drive adoption and retention.
- Ability to work as part of a collaborative team in a fast-paced environment with excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills to manage multiple projects and tasks effectively with flawless client–centric focus.
- Partner with Account Executives, IoT Solutions Engineers, and Customer Support throughout the sales and post-sales (deployment) process.
- Dive deep into usage and activation data; guiding KPI-driven measurement strategies, identifying performance trends, optimizing deployments, and providing recommendations for upsell opportunities.
- Serve as the product expert by educating customers on Teal’s new and existing products, as well as advising on best practices and bespoke configurations.
- Increase adoption and engagement of Teal’s platform, providing ongoing technical support and real-time analysis.
- BS/BA degree in business, communications, marketing, or another related area of study or equivalent years of experience.
- Technologically proficient in IoT related Industry including SaaS, Infrastructure, Cloud, Modules, Platforms, eSIM and the Internet of Things (IoT) Industry.
- Proven track record of delivering on quota.
- Cultivates and maintains strong, productive relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Solid business acumen.
- Strong executive presence.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple work efforts simultaneously in a dynamic work environment.
- Salesforce Proficiency.
This hire will receive a base salary, equity package and commission structure DOE. Teal Communications, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Minimum 3+ years’ experience
Software, IoT, Telecommunications
Powered by JazzHR
Teal Communications, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at Teal Communications, Inc.