Teaching Strategies, LLC Bethesda, MD
- Posted: over a month ago
Be A Part of our Team!
Join a working family that is dedicated to the mission of the work we do!
Teaching Strategies is an innovative ed-tech organization focused on connecting teachers, children, and families. As front runners in the early childhood education market, we build dynamic, top-quality digital products that integrate all of the essential elements of a high-quality solution: curriculum, assessment, professional development, and family engagement.
As an Account Executive with our organization, you are responsible for selling Teaching Strategies' full line of products and services to the early childhood markets. You work to identify, direct, and coordinate sales opportunities with the support and collaboration of our internal teams. You will build upon an existing foundation of established success in the marketplace, and also increase market share by using a collaborative, consultative approach with customers.
Specific roles and responsibilities:
- Build, maintain, and develop knowledge to become an expert on Teaching Strategies' products and services, as well as the competitive landscape for early childhood development
- Achieves defined sales revenue numbers for the assigned territory
- Contributes to the development and implementation of a strategic sales plan for the territory
- Actively seeks to uncover and meet the needs of customers and prospects by building collaborative relationships and delivering solutions
- Participates in new license and renewal/upsell call campaigns and marketing programs to uncover new business opportunities for your assigned territory
- Qualifies leads and works collaboratively with the field sales team to complete the full cycle of the sales process (i.e., contacting potential clients, conducting sales presentations, attending exhibits and conferences) or handles the full cycle of the sales process for customers of a certain size
- Strategically and creatively manages opportunity pipeline
- Develops and maintains product and industry knowledge
- Utilizes Salesforce to track pipeline information related to the opportunity and maintain all sales-related progress in Salesforce for a given territory
- Maintains existing relationships with customers, and channels customer feedback appropriately
- Communicates regularly with Manager and other members of the sales team
- Timely follow up to all phone and email communication regarding potential sales opportunities, document and keep track of all communication
- Communicates on a regularly scheduled basis with clients within the territory regarding new products, renewals, and overall experience.
- Strategic travel to clients throughout the assigned territory, as needed
- 2-4 years of experience in Inside Sales with a track record of success; education and/or technology sales experience highly desired
- Experience performing market analysis and building/managing a sales pipeline
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Experience with Salesforce or another CRM solution is highly desired
- Ability to work a schedule to accommodate an assigned territory
- Mastery of successful selling skills such as listening, determining needs, answering questions, proposing solutions and closing the sale
- Demonstrated ability to generate new business and relationship building
- Knowledge of educational structures and ability to sell to multiple decision makers at multiple levels a plus
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective organizational skills and presentation skills
Why Teaching Strategies:
At Teaching Strategies, our solutions and services are only as strong as the teams that create them. By bringing passion, dedication, and creativity to your job every day, there's no telling what you can do and where you can go! We provide a competitive compensation and benefits package, flexible work schedules, opportunities to engage with co-workers, access to career advancement and professional development opportunities, and the chance to make a difference in the communities we serve.
Let's open the door to your career at Teaching Strategies!
Some additional benefits & perks while working with Teaching Strategies:
Teaching Strategies offers our employees a robust suite of benefits and other perks which include:
- Company-sponsored events
- Professional development and growth opportunities
- Tuition assistance
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for spouses, domestic partners, and children
- Pre-tax medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts (FSA)
- Health savings accounts with employer contributions
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Company-sponsored life, short and long term disability insurance
- Voluntary life and critical illness insurance
- Paid parental leave programs
- Flexible paid time off
Teaching Strategies, LLC is committed to creating a diverse workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer of Minorities, all Genders, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
Teaching Strategies, LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Teaching Strategies, LLC