Operations Manager Job Description
Our expanding company is seeking to hire an Operations Manager to lead a new role, that we have not had before. Our ideal candidate will lead inspired and with a data driven approach for our organization's departments, which involves making important policy and strategic decisions, as well as the development and implementation of operational policies and procedures. It is imperative that you create a modern company culture that encourages morale and performance.
Successful candidates will have a Bachelor's degree in operations management (or a related field) and have prior experience in a management or leadership position. A deep understanding of process management is key for your success. A degree is not a requirement, but verifiable experience and a history of success is. We will run a background check and call your former employers.
Operations Manager Responsibilities:
- Provide inspired leadership for the organization.
- Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
- Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures.
- Assist HR with recruiting when necessary.
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale and verifiable accountability
- Responsible for reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Work with senior stakeholders.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory responsibilities are implemented and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Work with the board of directors to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
- Identify process gaps and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Build alliances and partnerships with the employees you engage with
- Support worker communication while fostering excellence and transparency
Operations Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in operations management or related field.
- Experience in management, operations, and leadership.
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet and cash-flow management.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Gather, report and manage by departmental data.
- Create process documentation, improve, amend and design cross functional workflow.