- Posted: over a month ago
Come and join our newest client. A global leader in commercial vehicle system solutions for the heavy duty truck, construction, agricultural, industrial, marine, and specialty industries. they take pride in building products the same way that they have built our company – with commitment, strength and focused direction.
They are successful because they are committed to continuous improvement. they aren't afraid to take chances with modern processes that may improve the tried and true. They are immersed in technology in every market we serve. We're growing, penetrating emerging markets, and constantly in pursuit of innovation that will improve, shape, and define the future of the global commercial vehicle industry.
This client is currently seeking experienced Electro-Mechanical Assemblers at our Elkridge, Maryland Facility.
The Elkridge facility provides turnkey electronics manufacturing solutions to its customers. Turnkey services include electro-mechanical manufacturing capabilities including assembling conveyors, complex military/defense box builds, UL508a control panels, large mechanical systems and cable/wire harnesses.
The Assembler needs to demonstrate a proficiency of skills to perform consistently above average quality of work in a timely fashion
· Mechanically assemble conveyors
· Provide feedback to Manufacturing and Engineering regarding the adequacy of selected components and hardware for the assembly process in an effort to improve manufacturability
· Responsible for performing manufacturing operations on assemblies or subassemblies and/or electro‐mechanical assemblies used in devices of moderate to difficult complexity
· Work under limited supervision using one or more of the following: drawings, visual aids and verbal and written instructions to manufacture subassemblies or final assemblies, and/or electro‐mechanical assemblies
· Responsible in the troubleshooting of electro‐mechanical production equipment
· At times will be working with personnel outside the immediate department, such as Engineering, QA and Materials
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
[TBEST SERVICES INC] is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, or military or veteran status in accordance with federal law. In addition, [TBEST SERVICES INC] complies with applicable state and local laws governing non discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. [TBEST SERVICES INC.] also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws.
Tbest Services Inc.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Tbest Services Inc.