Diesel Mechanic B/Truck Technicians
- Expired: February 28, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Technician II
Requires some supervision and/or direction. Must meet the requirements of Class II Technician. Must be able to test for proper operation, using basic test equipment and procedures, the appropriate systems operation of the vehicle. Must be able to perform most component removal, installation, disassembly, and reconditioning, following Technical Manual procedures. Must be able to properly and safely operate all functions of vehicles and/or other eqipment.
Must have a valid driver's license and valid CDL. Must have HVAC certification, Brake Inspection certification. High School Diploma or GED. Ability to work multiple shifts. Must have basic tool requirements.
- Developed skills in disassembly, assembly, and repair of components and vehicle systems.
- Perform basic testing on all vehicle systems.
- Develop diagnostic skills on all vehicle systems.
- Perform all service tasks as assigned by the Supervisor/Foreman/Group Leader.
- Report any additional work required on vehicles to the Supervisor/ Foreman/ Group Leader, for proper and safe operation of the vehicle.
- Participate in Maintenance Training programs required for the development of skills and
- Prepare and complete all reports, forms and work orders required in conjunction with job assignments.
- Maintain a clean work area and perform work in a neat and orderly manner.
- Maintain and care for department tools, equipment, and vehicles.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments.
- Conduct self in the presence of customers, both external and internal, so as to present a professional image of the company.
- Perform all other service tasks as directed by the Service Manager or Supervisor/Foreman/Group Leader.
Tbest Services Inc.
Get fresh Diesel Mechanic Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.