Finance Manager, Supply Chain
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Seeking a goal-oriented finance professional to join the team of one of our top corporate clients in Tampa Bay, a role created as a result of expansion. This Finance Manager – Supply Chain will provide financial details and analysis needed by Finance and Operations to provide real time value in business operations.
Finance Manager – Supply Chain Benefits and Compensation:
- Great hybrid work schedule
- Very nice corporate offices
- Highly visible position with terrific career growth potential
- Amazing benefits package
- Salary $90,000 - $110,000, plus additional bonus
Finance Manager – Supply Chain Job Duties:
- Prepare financial schedules and reports for the budget, forecast and three-year plan. Assist with preparation of presentations.
- Manage and maintain financial planning systems inputs and outputs
- Compile/Analyze supply chain results comparative to budget/trend forecast and identify significant variances
- Review and reconcile balance sheet accounts
- Perform variance analysis of actual vs budget for select P&L accounts and cost centers.
- Support Warehouse team in the areas of direct and indirect spending
- Provide financial support to operating departments
- Identify process improvements/innovation opportunities within function
Finance Manager – Supply Chain Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years of Accounting and Finance experience, preferably with supply chain experience
- Outstanding computer skills, particularly with Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with large ERP and reporting/consolidation systems highly desirable
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance positions in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for…we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
JOB ID: 20414
Taylor White Accounting and Finance
Finance and Insurance