- Expired: September 29, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
A large condominium community (1086 units) is seeking an experienced Assistant Manager to assist the Community Manager in day-to-day operations. Prior Property Management experience, strong customer service skills and appropriate phone etiquette are required.
During the summer months, between Memorial Day and Labor Day, the manager and assistant manager rotate coverage on Saturdays.
- Provide excellent customer service and maintain open lines of communication with homeowners, vendors, other associates and the Board of Directors.
- Ensure maintenance of all files, records and correspondence in accordance with Taylor Management Company and Association policies and good business practices.
- Work with committees and clubs
- Property Management/Association/Real Estate experience a plus
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Action and results-oriented
- Resourceful, creative and decisive
- Positive attitude with a commitment to excellence
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following, (at the direction of Taylor Management Company and the Board:
- To be completely aware of all aspects of the Community's operations so as to assist the Manager and to assume the duties of same when necessary
- To assume responsibility for and act as the direct representative of the Community Manager in the areas of: communication with residents, special projects and the supervision of staff as directed by the Manager.
- The Assistant manager shall be aware at all times of all phases of operations and problems. Information may be obtained from such sources as: Staff Meetings, meetings with the Manager, contact with the Board, review of minutes, incident reports, etc.
- Able to function in the areas above in all general areas and perform other tasks as are reasonably necessary to further the interest of the Association.
- Responsible for resident relations, receive, delegate or resolve questions, comments and problems presented by concerned individuals.
- Enforce all established and approved policies, procedures, rules and regulations of The Association and Taylor Management as directed by the Board.
- Preparation of reports, correspondences; supervise the establishment and maintenance of essential records and files; and edit and/or compile public information releases.
- Report payroll when required.
- inspections/re inspections
Voluntary Life Insurance
Paid vacation, paid sick & personal time off
Flex Spending Account
Dependant Care Account
Compensation based upon experience
AddressJackson Township, NJ
Real EstateView all jobs at Taylor Management
Get fresh Assistant Community Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.