Client Services Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
- $16 to $18 Hourly
A Client Services Manager at Taylor King Law is responsible for delivering “client first” service in a professional, fast-paced legal environment.
· Communicating regularly and clearly with clients, insurance adjusters, and attorneys;
· Creating and maintaining client files
· Managing clients in the opening stages of a personal injury case;
· Maintaining a high caseload through effective time management, multi-tasking, and organization;
· Preparing settlement demands;
· Delivering our promise, “On Your Side, By Your Side” to clients, providers, staff, and attorneys.
Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred. High School diploma required.
Experience: Legal or medical case management, insurance defense, or related legal background preferred but not required. Experience in customer service is a plus. Demonstrated ability to work with various technology.
Computer skills: word processing/merged documents, spreadsheets, and database (experience with Salesforce software is a plus).
Other skills: Excellent communication skills (written and oral), demonstrated commitment to customer service, time management, organization, and team player. Ability to function empathetically in a high-stress environment.
Benefits and Compensation
· Compensation is $16 - $18 per hour based on experience;
· Medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance is available;
· Simple IRA retirement benefit after one year of full-time service;
· Generous paid time off policy with an additional 9 paid holidays per year;
· Excellent work environment
Taylor King Law, headquartered in Arkadelphia, Arkansas, is a team of over 20 attorneys and more than 50 professional staff members who are ready to help. With seven offices throughout Arkansas, we advocate for clients in the areas of car, truck, or motorcycle accidents, slip and fall injuries, nursing home abuse, wrongful death, traumatic brain injuries, defective product injuries, and social security disability claims.
Taylor King Law
AddressFort Smith, AR
BusinessView all jobs at Taylor King Law