Position: Marketing Specialist
Location: Paola, Kansas
Classification: Full-Time, Exempt
Under the general direction of the V.P. of Business Development, the Marketing Specialist is responsible for creating, managing and executing the marketing plan. The marketing plan will include, but is not limited to, all social media channels, website managing, brand awareness, advertising, coordination of technical papers and presentations, promotions, promotional items, events, management of “you tube” video production and posting, search engine marketing, managing and modifying brochures, prepare “key product” blasts, extreme shipments, holiday and project story blasts. This position will be in support of the sales team related to customer service / marketing.
• Create, manage, maximize and grow business presence across social media channels, including, but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube.
• Manage keywords and search engine optimization (SEO), track statistics and stay knowledgeable about industry developments and trends.
• Manage and execute against website updates, content refreshes and redesigns to support evolution of brand and messaging strategies, campaigns and outreach.
• Train Sales team on social best practices and ideas to grow relationships and business.
• Manage social tactics for tradeshow regarding how to implement and how we can integrate our digital strategy at the shows in conjunction with event manager.
• Collaborate with agency and Graphic Designer for design needs in social, digital/online and printed material.
• Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of TFES’s customer base and how to market products, new and traditional offerings to customers and understand and lead efforts around the lifecycle of the customer.
• Collect quantitative and qualitative data from channel-specific marketing campaigns for performance analysis.
• Create reports and presentations on digital content and social media performance for marketing team read-outs and to support VP report creation.
• Establish, maintain and support internal company information, messaging, marketing and campaigns.
• Coordinate events, trade shows, event sponsorships and local association memberships for each sales team.
• Conduct pre- and post event evaluations and report on outcomes.
• Coordination of the company’s annual Sales meeting.
• Travel as necessary to attend major TFES hosted events and tradeshows (approximately 5%).
Any combination of education and experience providing the required skill and knowledge is qualifying. Typical qualifications would be equivalent to:
• Bachelor’s degree in Strategic Communications, Digital Marketing, or Marketing program.
• Minimum 3-5 years of related experience
• Excellent organizational skills
• Google Adwords Specialist - Experience running mobile ad campaigns on a variety of display and search advertising mediums – Facebook, Google, Twitter, etc.
• Experience analyzing conversion rates, acceptance rates, failure rates, bounce rates, and other common KPI’s
• Creative: Ability to generate new out of the box ideas.
• Communicative: Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to establish, develop, and maintain business relationships.
• Adaptable: Capable of adjusting to changing priorities, sometimes daily.
• Resourceful: Great at solving unstructured problems with little to no supervision in a fast-paced, high stakes environment.
• Team Player: Demonstrates a strong ability to contribute to the business along with business unit team members and managers; establish collaborative relationships with peers.
• Supports marketing communications functions (photography, videography, social media) as needed.
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills
• Self Starter and ability to be self-directed
• Effective troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
• Excellent judgment and decision-making abilities
• Strong interpersonal communication skills
• Superior time management skills
• Effective computer capabilities
• Strong knowledge of MS Office, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and CRM (Dynamics) is preferred
• Performs additional duties as assigned
• Valid driver’s license and proof of insurability
• Valid passport
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package which may include, but is not limited to: medical, dental, life insurance and flexible spending account.
All candidates will be subject to drug and alcohol screening and a background check prior to employment.
Submit your resume with the applicant data sheet or submit a completed employment application form to:
Postal Mail: Email:
208 N. Iron St. firstname.lastname@example.org
Paola, KS 66071
Attn: Human Resources