Position: Helper I
Location: Paola, Kansas
Classification: Full-Time, Non-Exempt
To perform helper duties in any department within the plant and to sweep and clean shop floors, offices, break rooms, and bathrooms.
· Perform general laborer duties as directed (i.e. grinding, loading and unloading of trucks and railcars, bricking furnace).
· Sweep and clean shop floors, offices, break rooms, and bathrooms.
· Keep working area clean and perform housekeeping duties around the plant as required (i.e. pickup tools, roll-up hoses and cables, sweep).
· Report abnormal conditions of equipment to Foreman.
· Work in a safe and secure manner and comply with the safety rules and procedures.
· Assist in performing small repairs and preventative maintenance on equipment.
· Operate jib cranes and forklifts for the moving of material, components, and equipment from location to location within the plant.
Any combination of education and experience providing the required skill and knowledge is qualifying. Typical qualifications would be equivalent to:
· Capable of lifting 50 lbs. up to waist.
· Requires up to 6 months of job related experience.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package which may include, but is not limited to: medical, dental, life insurance and flexible spending account.
All candidates will be subject to drug and alcohol screening and a background check prior to employment.
Submit your resume with the applicant data sheet or submit a completed employment application form to:
Postal Mail: Email:
208 N. Iron St. firstname.lastname@example.org
Paola, KS 66071
Attn: Human Resources