Quality Assurance Manager- 2nd Shift
Taylor Farms Pacific Inc. Tracy, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The primary role of the Assistant Quality Assurance Manager position is to ensure compliance with all Customer Expectations and Internal Quality and Food Safety Standards and Policies. The nature of this position requires flexibility and the ability to embrace Change. The Quality Assurance Manager must be highly self-motivated and exemplify the ability to work effectively as a Team Player, with the ability to interact across departmental and cross-functional boundaries, minimizing conflict and maximizing continuous improvement and good will. Significant weight is given to this last qualification in assessing leadership capabilities.
Work Experience Requirements:
- Working knowledge of HACCP, Food Plant Sanitation, Pest Control and GMP
- Audit experience with 3rd party auditors and regulators
- Experience in developing and performing monthly Facility Audits
- Experience in developing, implementing, and training Standard Operating Procedures
- Experience in developing Prerequisite Programs
- Experience with Customer Complaint database tracking and feedback program
- Experience in Sanitation Procedures
- Experience in working with Regulatory Affairs (USDA & FDA)
- Enforce required PPE and OSHA requirements
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook)
- Spanish preferred, but not required
- Responsible for managing the Quality Assurance Technicians and department supervisors.
- Mentor and train QA hourly and supervisory employees – which includes but is not limited to GMP, CCP, Food Safety, Quality Specification, Employee Safety and Sexual Harassment training.
- Work with customers to improve relationships
- Manage or assist managing all customer complaints
- Conduct Annual Mock Recalls per customer specifications
- Conduct internal facility audits
- Monitor all GMP and Food Safety Programs
- Responsible for enforcing continuous improvement to food safety and quality
- Follow and enforce all the policies and procedures set forth to promote quality and food safety and report any food safety and quality concerns.
- Responsible for enforcing the development, implementation, maintenance, and ongoing improvement of the SQF system
- On call 365/24/7, availability to cover other shifts if necessary.
- 40+ hour work week or as necessary to complete job function
- Point of Contact for Sanitation/Housekeeping Team.
Taylor Farms Pacific Inc.Why Work Here?
Taylor Farms offers many oportunities for advancement, employee recognition program, and great benefits!
At Taylor Farms, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team.
1820 N. Mac Arthur Dr. Suite 500Tracy, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at Taylor Farms Pacific Inc.