3rd Shift Warehouse Supervisor
Taylor Farms New Jersey Swedesboro, NJ
- Posted: over a month ago
- $65,000 to $75,000 Yearly
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
The Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for supervising all aspects of warehousing to ensure a cost effective, efficient, and safe operation. Ensures that received/sold goods are verified against bills of lading, purchase orders, invoices and other documents and that they are properly stored and/or shipped in a timely manner. The Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for inventory control, issuing materials as needed (FIFO), and conducting regular audits of orders shipping, to verity accuracy.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Ensure safety of all employees, and company standards for safety, proper food handling practices, sanitation and productivity are maintained.
2. Ensure proper stock rotation of all items.
3. Maintains integrity, and accuracy of all documents.
4. Maintains the correct rotation of all stored goods
5. Maintains good communications and responds to needs of internal customers
6. Delivers supplies and equipment to departments & utilizes WMS.
7. Supervises personnel: coaching on performance and attendance, issuing corrective action when deemed necessary, allocating tasks among team members, adhering to plant GMPs.
8. Train and develop team members in accordance with company policies and procedures.
9. Operates Material Handling Equipment in a safe manner, ensures that equipment is safe & working order. Reports all damage to equipment/building to Maintenance.
10. Demonstrates proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies and safe work habits
11. Ensure Quality & Food Safety training for team members, as well as overall employee safety.
12. Performs other duties as assigned
Requirements, Skills and Abilities:
High School or GED required
2 years of receiving/storage experience in a food products environment
2 years in a lead role required and proven ability to train, coach and mentor.
Strong PC skills Microsoft Office and Outlook
Excellent communication, organizational and follow-through skills
Ability to work a full-time schedule of 50+ hours a week; including nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
Ability to lift 50 pounds and to stand for extended periods of time.
Ability to work in a refrigerated environment
Ability to use all equipment including stand-up forklift, electric jack, and scissor lift.
Ability to work well under stress and pressure.
Taylor Farms New JerseyWhy Work Here?
We are a dynamic organization passionate about our people, product and customers. We support growth and development opportunities!
Taylor Fresh Foods, Inc. is dedicated to being North America's favorite maker of salads and healthy fresh foods. Our "Taylor Family" includes over 20,000 team members who are passionate about making high quality, great tasting products for North America.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Taylor Farms New Jersey