Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Travel Tags is seeking a Sr. Manufacturing Engineer to be responsible for designing and implementing manufacturing processes, equipment, and plants to achieve the production goals of the organization. Identifies and develops process and equipment needed to produce specific products, parts, and components. This position makes suggestions on process improvement to increase efficiency, volume, and reliability.
- Apply automation and robotics knowledge to find a better way to reduce labor and cost of operations
- Engage on manufacturing equipment to find better ways to produce product
- Apply statistical methods and perform mathematical calculations to determine and maintain quality of manufacturing processes
- Identifies and develops process and equipment needed to produce specific products, parts, and components
- Coordinate and implement quality control objectives, activities, and procedures to maximize product reliability, product volume, and manufacturing efficiency
- Recommend methods for improving utilization of equipment
- Perform engineering process qualification or evaluation which includes generating and executing test plans, data collection and analysis, reporting and communication status and results to stakeholders
- May lead and direct the work of small teams on technical projects.
- Work directly with customers on problem solving, root cause analysis and DOE testing
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, or Manufacturing Engineering
- 5+ years Engineering experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience working and solving problems in an applied and “hands-on” manner
- Experience leading efforts to achieve continuous improvement, cost reduction, and efficiency goals
We Would Also Prefer:
- 3D CAD, Autodesk Inventor, and JMP statistical software experience
- Robotics, automation, printing, and packaging experience
About Taylor Corporation
Taylor Corporation is one of the top 3 graphic communications companies in North America. We solve complex communication challenges for more than half of the Fortune 500 and have a tight-knit team of 12,000 employees nationwide. Life at Taylor is fast-paced and ideal for those who love to grow. We’re also big on work-life balance and you’ll see that in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.