Taylor Communications, Inc. is seeking a Salesforce Administrator to work in our Dayton, OH office. This person collaborates directly with leaders across the business on projects from start to finish to support complex business processes in Salesforce. The role works with business owners to define project requirements, scope, determine level of effort, and perform declarative configuration to meet project deadlines. The role requires critical and strategic thought processes, creativity, strong communication skills, cross-team collaboration, project management and execution, and ability to work within a team.
- Work with end users, leaders and Executives in the business to meet project deadlines from start to finish to support business processes and reports
- Define project scope and requirements, determine level of effort, execution including declarative development and/or task delegation, and create documentation
- Collaborate with CRM team resources and external teams to complete projects
- Share and execute ideas to improve utilization, adoption, and ROI from Salesforce
- Keep abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality to provide recommendations for process improvement when warranted
- Act as subject matter expert for Sales Cloud and have understanding of Service and Marketing Cloud use.
- Perform administrative functions such as create end-user instructions, execute bulk updates and data loads, perform user record maintenance, handle advanced user support cases, install 3rd party application updates, etc.
- 2+ years’ experience with Salesforce CRM
- Salesforce Admin Certification
- Experience with Salesforce data governance, account hierarchy and relationships and complex business processes
- Experience working in Lighting and Classic User Interfaces
- Strong oral and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- The ability to manage and coordinate multiple activities and shifting priorities under tight deadlines
- Self-starter who is able to manage projects so that areas of greatest risk are reviewed and issues are covered with management
- Ability to drive initiatives and projects from start to finish
- Team player that thrives in both leadership and individual contributor assignments
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, and ability to drive issue to resolution
- Ability to promote communication and collaboration across the business
- Bachelor’s degree
- Agile project management, Visualforce pages, Apex tiggers and/or external system integrations experience
- Experience with Sales and Service Clouds, and Pardot Marketing Automation
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees. We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
Taylor Communications is a go-to-market subsidiary of Taylor Corporation. For more than a century, we've been providing outstanding service and developing innovative products that leverage the technology of our time. By providing market-specific insights and a compelling portfolio of solutions to the healthcare, financial services, commercial and industrial markets, we have become the recognized leader in the management and execution of mission-critical communications.
For more information, visit www.taylorcommunications.com.