Full-Time Activity Coordinator/LNA
Nestled between mountains and surrounded by lakes, Taylor Community has 230 employees, 500 residents' operation spread across two New Hampshire cities. Taylor Community is a not for profit, fully funded by our residents, we are a totally employee centric retirement community. This position will drive initiatives to better the lives of our residents. As an Activities/LNA Coordinator you will join a diverse team of healthcare professionals to ensure we have the best programing/activities experience for our residents.
The ideal Activity Coordinator will also be an LNA. You will participate as part of the team to promote and implement activities for residents. This position requires a self-starter, most days you will work independently with little to no oversight. You will assist residents at meals. Transport residents with Taylor Community's 15 passenger bus and other vehicles for off campus activities.
To qualify for this position:
- You must be at least a high school graduate.
- Prior Activities experience.
- Dementia training preferred, and open to learn more about it.
- Experience with Microsoft Suite.
- Must be over 25 and under 75 years old.
- High energy to keep the residents interacting with programing.
- Flexibility in schedule, some nights, weekends, and holidays are required.
- A valid and clean driver's license
To apply for this job, you must submit a cover letter and resume to be considered an applicant.
Visit our website for more details or other openings, www.taylorcommunity.org
We are a smoke-free campus and drug-free employer.
Taylor Community is an EOE
Taylor CommunityLaconia, NH
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.