The Administrative Assistant in our Pasadena office serves as the assistant to the Chief Financial Officer as well as administrative support for the business as a whole. Hours are flexible with an expected commitment of 20-30 hours a week.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Enter and edit time
• Complete expense reports
• Monitor and maintain business compliance (licenses, annual reports)
• Update internal company databases
• Create spreadsheets for use in financial analysis
• Assist with marketing tasks (events, materials, etc.) as needed
• General office tasks such as filing and organizing
• Other duties as assigned
SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, namely Excel
- Ability to balance multiple projects without compromising the quality of work
- Ability to work independently or with a team depending on the task
- Ability to show discretion when working with confidential company information
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite appreciated
- Report to the Business Manager yet receives direction also from CFO to receive and develop projects
- Work with company leadership for licensure related tasks
High School Diploma
Previous administrative experience preferred, but not required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Read and interpret technical and business documents
- Write routine reports and correspondence
- Speak effectively before groups of members or employees of the organization
BASE HOURLY RATE:
$15 an hour
20-30 hours a week
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to:
- stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is not exposed to weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.