Senior Account Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Tayloe/Gray is looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for the relationship between the agency and clients. The account manager will look after client needs through direct contact, liaison, and the marshalling of agency resources. The account manager will be the key, day-to-day agency representative to the client and will maintain a highly responsive service orientation in all transactions. They must be knowledgeable in both the client’s business and the agency business.
The key role of the account manager is client service and management, including managing production schedules and coordinating with project team to ensure on-time delivery of marketing programs. This is a fast-paced and innovative environment, often with multiple competing deadlines, so the ability to diligently multi-task is imperative.
- Maintains direct, day-to-day, senior level client contact.
- Provides creative, production, media, public relations and interactive department personnel with well-documented input, support data and production materials as required.
- Ensures that advertising strategies are clearly defined, approved by clients, and understood by the creative and media groups.
- Presents and effectively sells communications plans, concepts, media and interactive marketing plans to clients.
- Prepares month-end overviews of client’s current activities, revenue forecasts, plus plans for future development of accounts.
- Seeks out new business opportunities with new and existing clients.
- Ensures that overall account revenues meet agency goals.
- Assists in preparing client invoices, proposals, marketing communications and strategic marketing plans, media and public relations plans.
- Regularly checks for and responds promptly to all client communications, including calls, text message and emails.
- Checks and approves creative/production materials, copy, layouts, and production art, and coordinates client approval of same.
- Reviews all creative concepts to confirm whether they meet strategic goals before delivery to the client for approval.
CORE SKILL SET & QUALIFICATIONS
A Bachelor’s degree in one of the following fields is preferred: Advertising, Marketing, Public Relations, Social Science or Business Administration; an MBA or Master’s degree is a plus. The account manager should also have at least two to five years of professional experience with a branding, marketing, interactive agency, advertising agency, PR firm or a large corporation, focusing on marketing communications, brand management and/or the positioning and promotion of strategic business initiatives. Ideally, the account manager should have experience working on a variety of projects spanning multiple industries and brand categories.
The account manager should have a firm grounding in marketing processes, and tested experience in developing marketing and creative strategies. This person should also have a good understanding of public relations and media planning/buying as it affects the planning process. The account manager needs to have strong presentation skills; excellent verbal and written communications skills; strong organizational skills; and dynamic leadership abilities.
Comprehensive understanding of digital marketing strategies including search engine marketing, display advertising, paid search, e-mail marketing, social media, and eCommerce.
Tayloe Gray Agency LLC
221 N 2nd St. WilmingtonWilmington, NC
Get fresh Account jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.