- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
TAXSEARCH PROJECT COORDINATOR
TaxSearch is the largest executive search firm focused exclusively on Tax. Our unique, long-standing relationships afford us unprecedented access to help our clients overcome the challenges of the high-demand, low-inventory tax marketplace.
As an Executive Assistant with TaxSearch, you will perform more than simple administrative tasks; you will serve as a right hand to the Directors you support and allow them to advance company and client initiatives. You will function as both gatekeeper and organizational guru.
· Our clients are Fortune 500 Companies. This job is to assist our Directors on retained searches we have with our clients.
· Drive Search process from beginning to end:
o Send out necessary documents to a potential client and schedule any and all client calls
o Review and redline contracts
o Manage getting signed contract back from the client and do all invoicing
o Schedule all calls with the client and candidates (spec calls, multiple interviews, reference checks, presentation, interview prep, interview feedback for candidate and client, ongoing check-in calls, and misc. calls)
o Create Job Descriptions
o Post job on TaxTalent and LinkedIn
o Send out mail pieces to individuals in our system
o Send candidates job descriptions, org charts, benefits information, relocation information, and our sample resume outline
o Format all necessary paperwork for each presented candidate
o Input candidate paperwork in Salesforce for each individual that has been presented on a search
o Track interviews in Salesforce
o Send Resignation link and schedule call for placed candidate with the Director
o Close out search, make sure all candidate records have been updated and documents uploaded to their record
· Assist Directors with marketing
o Meet with each Director weekly
o Coordinate who should be called that week
o Update their marketing reports
o Input their pre-leads and leads in the system and make sure they are updated weekly
· Individual and Company Database
o Input and update individuals and companies in our database
· Quarterly Meetings
o Run and create reports for Directors
· 3-5 years of professional experience in a corporate setting
· Ability to self-manage, ability to work with little oversight
· Strong communications skills, both written and orally
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to multi-task; ability to switch gears quickly; manage multiple priorities and competing deadlines
· Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and Zoom with the ability and willingness to learn additional software systems
· Detail oriented
· Team player
AddressMount Pleasant, SC
Get fresh Executive Support jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.