Sales Development Representative Leader
- Posted: over a month ago
TaxBit is helping to drive mainstream adoption of digital assets by connecting the consumer, enterprise, and government tax and accounting ecosystems.
Our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform streamlines our customers' reporting experience across traditional and digital asset classes. We are trusted by thousands of consumers, leading exchanges and enterprises, government agencies—including the IRS— respected accounting firms, and others to solve complex accounting problems at scale and ensure compliance with the latest tax laws. TaxBit investors include IVP, Insight Partners, Paradigm, Tiger Global, PayPal Ventures, Winklevoss Capital, Coinbase Ventures, and other leading crypto investors. Our team is located in Salt Lake City, UT, and Seattle, WA.
If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your growth, recognizes your unique contribution, and provides a fun, flexible, and inclusive work environment, then TaxBit is the place for you. We're looking for team members who are ready to join a hypergrowth company and excited to work at the forefront of an entirely new industry.
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR) Leader at TaxBit, you'll accelerate TaxBit's revenue growth by building a team focused on two initiatives:
- Create qualified pipeline at an accelerated pace
- Build future corporate AEs and leaders within the Sales Department
For this role, we're looking for a leader that embraces the following development approach: teach, show, observe, and provide feedback. This philosophy ensures you're in the details and capable of helping your team members at every step of the sales prospecting process. You'll also work cross-departmentally with the Marketing, Operations, and Events teams to maximize the impact of critical investments.
As an SDR Leader at TaxBit, you'll help shape outgoing sales strategy, hire top talent, develop a winning and contagious culture, exceed sales targets, and assist in TaxBit's aggressive company growth plan. Finally, you enjoy building—you like to actively participate in the development of demand generation and sales processes, the articulation of TaxBit's value proposition, and the creation of key tools and assets.
This role is ideal for an experienced SDR manager who has a consistent record of exceeding sales quota, loves recruiting and developing top talent, and is able to build and grow the business's pipeline.
Expectations for Success
- Lead your organization by solidifying expectations and KPIs for the SDR Team and hold your team accountable each quarter/year
- Partner closely with the enterprise and corporate AEs to create a successful account coverage strategy
- Solidify outgoing sales strategy and provide feedback and insights to the Marketing team to help improve targeting and messaging
- Recruit, retain, and develop top-performing SDRs who go on to become valuable AEs and leaders within TaxBit
- Ensure team members have a short-term and long-term career growth plan; help coach and improve agreed-upon skills
- Establish metric-driven performance that can be oriented within the sales tech stack
- Help shape the SDR team's international expansion strategy
- Proven track record of exceeding quota in an SDR Leadership position and preferred experience as a top-performing account executive
- Passion for hiring and developing top-performing talent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- CRM/Salesforce, Outreach, and Seamless experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Interest in finance, crypto, and technology in general
- Ability to multitask, take initiative, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Self-starter who has the ability to operate in a hypergrowth environment
Why you want to work here
- Competitive cash compensation
- Stock options
- Insurance Package; Dental, Medical, Vision coverage with certain plans eligible for 100% medical premium coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Friday team lunches
- Company Paid Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Affordable and Optional Short & Long Term Disability and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Wellness Programs
- Hybrid working model: 3 days in-office, 2 days remote
- Autonomous and flexible work
**Vaccines are mandatory in order to foster a safe environment.
AddressSalt Lake City, UT
BusinessView all jobs at TaxBit