Growing CPA firm seeking to hire qualified professional to assist in tax compliance and consulting for our expanding client base. You will have direct contact with clients assigned to you and be responsible for completing the projects in a timely and efficient manner.
- Work with clients to obtain information needed to prepare tax returns for individuals, partnerships, corporate, trust, non-profit, and payroll tax returns.
- Recommend and implement tax strategies.
- Review tax returns prepared by staff.
- Prepare complex returns.
- Assist partner/owner with various consulting projects.
- Assist in setting and monitoring the deadlines for various tax projects.
- Respond to notices issued by taxing authorities.
- Various special projects including quarterly tax estimates and year end tax planning.
- Train and support staff providing them with guidance, direction and reviews.
- Assist the management team with firm administrative duties such as billing, time analysis, budgeting, etc.
- Report directly to the partner/owner
- Minimum 3 years experience
- Must have bachelor’s in accounting
- CPA preferred
- Public accounting experience required
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Our clients consist a high net worth individuals and small to medium size businesses in a variety of industries. We are a family friendly firm offering work/family life balance. We also offer a competitive benefits package including: 80% paid medical for employee with option to add spouse/dependents, paid life, paid disability insurance, 401(k) with matching, potential for annual bonus, paid vacation/sick, health savings account, excellent work environment and more. For CPA applicants, we pay all of your annual CPE and professional organization costs. We have a dynamic, fast paced work environment with much opportunity for advancement.