- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
TMA is looking for a self-motivated, personable, team player to join the Audit Division in our Nashville office in the full-time role of Audit Support Technician.
This position is a full-time receptionist/office support role for a high volume office. This position requires a team spirit with excellent communication skills. Must be detail-oriented and able to multi-task. Immediate start date.
- Answer telephones and respond to client requests and taxpayer inquiries.
- Schedule audit appointments for auditors with taxpayers.
- Set up and manage paper audit files, recording information, updating paperwork, and maintaining documents.
- Create, maintain, and enter information into databases.
- Use computers for various applications, such as database management or word processing.
- Maintain scheduling and event calendars.
- Complete forms in accordance with company and tax jurisdiction procedures.
- One year of administrative experience required, 2 years of experience preferred.
- Be personable and efficient.
- Have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word.
- Have a strong working knowledge of Excel.
- Data entry experience.
- Be well organized and have the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Be eager to take on new responsibilities and work as a team.
- Attention to detail a must.
- High school diploma required. College degree preferred.
Tax Management Associates is a national property tax consulting and audit firm. TMA works exclusively with state and local government clients to provide services related to this area of taxation and tax administration. In business for over thirty years, TMA's growth has created opportunities across the country. TMA sales professionals create and maintain client relationships all over the United States and assist in the development and delivery of all of TMA's products and services.
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, intensive training, career opportunities, and an environment that fosters work-life balance, including:
- Ten paid holidays per year
- Generous Paid Time Off Policy (18 days/year to start)
- 401(k) with Discretionary Company Match
- Medical – company pay 65% of premium for employee + family
- Dental – company pay 65% of premium for employee + family (includes orthodontia)
- Vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for medical and dependent care expenses
- Group term life insurance – company pays 100%
- Voluntary life insurance (for employee, spouse and children)
- Long-term disability insurance – company pays 100%
- Short-term disability insurance
- Pre-paid Legal plan
- Identity theft protection and credit monitoring plan
- Supplemental insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
Tax Management Associates (TMA) is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans, and their families. We are members of the Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR) and the Wounded Warriors Project's Warriors To Work program. We will continue to seek qualified active duty, transitioning military and veteran candidates for our open positions. If you are a veteran, we strongly encourage you to apply. We thank you for your service to our country!
Tax Management Associates (TMA) is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive workplace and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law. Consistent with its obligations under federal law, each company that is a federal contractor or subcontractor is committed to taking affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified women, minorities, disabled individuals and veterans.
Tax Management Associates
BusinessView all jobs at Tax Management Associates