Essential Skills & Responsibilities (may include but are not limited to the ability to):
· Prepare Individual, Corporate, Partnership, Fiduciary, Estate, Trust Return and other tax returns as assigned.
· Prepare Payroll returns as assigned
· Prepare estimated federal and state income tax payments
· Perform other Accounting duties as assigned.
· Research and prepare work papers for various book to tax differences.
· Perform year-end accrual review and prepare the tax provision.
· Prepare various federal and state income tax returns.
· Prepare/Review other various tax filings: Annual reports, Intangible Tax, Sales and Use Tax.
· Perform Tax Research on assigned projects and other tax projects as they arise.
· Assist with tax planning for clients.
· Assist in federal and state audits.
· Keep abreast of current developments in the tax area.
· Provide an information source in the tax area within the company.
· Assist in tax planning and analysis.
· Interact and communicate with coworkers, management, clients and others in a courteous and professional manner.
· Maintain all client files as directed, utilizing the tools, resources and policies established by the Firm.
· Maintain required level of technical knowledge.