Tax and Financial Solutions, A well-established bookkeeping, payroll service provider, and Income tax preparation business is looking for a qualified and dependable applicant to process payroll and complete bookkeeping for a variety of small to mid-sized businesses. We are a small office of 14 year-round employees, with an emphasis on quality and friendly business relationships with our clients. An applicant must be able to work in a fast-paced atmosphere, possess excellent multi-tasking abilities, and provide timely and high-quality services to our clients.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Input and process payroll for multiple clients
- Prepare and file monthly/quarterly/annual payroll tax reports and initiate tax payments
- General bookkeeping for multiple clients
- Preparation and filing of required federal and state reports
- Other duties and projects as management assigns
REQUIRED JOB EXPERIENCE and SKILLS
- Payroll processing/bookkeeping/accounting experience
- Competency with common software Word, Excel, and QuickBooks
- Experience with Accounting CS *Payroll preferred, but not required
- Proficient 10 key by touch and typing skills
- Ability to work well with co-workers and clients
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple deadlines/tasks
- Willingness to learn and expand one's skills
This position will assist two other team members with completing client payrolls on time and with accuracy. The hours are Monday-Thursday from 9 am-5 pm and Friday 9 am-12:30 pm. This is a fulltime position.
During Tax season our office hours are typically 9 am-8 pm Monday-Thursday, and 9 am-5 pm Friday and Saturday. Work during tax season would not exceed 40 hours per week.
The starting wage is dependent upon experience. After a 90-day probationary period, if all parties are willing, the job will become permanent.