Account Executive Sales Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About the job
Taulia delivers working capital solutions that make it easy for businesses to free up cash, accelerate payments and improve supply chain health.
Since founding in 2009, we’ve envisioned a world where every business thrives by liberating cash. Today, our team of financial game changers have built a network connecting 1.5 million businesses across 168 countries and accelerated more than $80 billion in early payments.
Using our state-of-the-art platform, businesses now have the option to choose when and how to pay and get paid. It sounds simple. But our painless process provides both buyers and suppliers the chance to skyrocket their cash - cash to fuel economic growth all over the world. We have some of the largest customers in the world using our platform: Airbus, General Mills, Pfizer, and many more.
About the Job:
We are seeking an entry-level Inside Sales Account Executive responsible for driving and closing new business in our Commercial business. The successful candidate will be goal-oriented, willing to learn, and have demonstrated success in current and past endeavors. The role is focused purely on new business and is suited to people who are sales hungry and those who can utilize their exceptional sales skills with effective and successful results.
The right individual will be an essential part of Taulia's sales force and must possess an ability to work creatively in a rapidly growing start-up environment. S/he will report directly to the Manager of Supplier Sales. Successful candidates in this position have an opportunity to quickly accelerate their career path to enterprise sales, management, enterprise account manager, and more.
- Actively and successfully managing the sales process; credentials pitch; asking questions; solution pitch; negotiation; close; handover for onboarding.
- Becoming proficient at presenting benefits to potential clients through direct communication over the phone and in email.
- Create and be accountable for all client proposals, agreements, and any further documentation, following Taulia procedure.
- Develop a thorough understanding of clients’ financial objectives including their Return on Investment (ROI) objectives.
- Ensuring Taulia remains proactive and responsive to prospective clients.
- Effectively interacting with other departments including the marketing department and buyer success teams when handing over deals ensuring you fully and correctly brief all team members in every aspect of the sale.
A Taulia Team Member is...
Part of what makes Taulia as successful as it is are the highly motivated people who work here and their enthusiasm for finance. We recruit individuals whose honesty, integrity, initiative and creative approach to problem solving shines through. An inspiration to your colleagues, you are tenacious, driven, and highly motivated sales professional. Hungry for success and with a committed motivation to getting things done, you always place the client at the center of everything you do.
Skills, Knowledge, and Experience required:
- Strong client management skills and ability to keep promises.
- Capable of hands on problem solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions.
- A positive and determined approach to researching and analyzing new business opportunities.
- Possess drive, motivation, and acute attention to detail.
- Ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritize tasks.
- Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- A positive working attitude toward all people.
- Capable of working independently.
Taulia has won numerous awards for best places to work including:
- Happiest Employees
- Best Compensation
- Best Perks & Benefits
- Best Company Culture
- Best Company for Women
- Best Company for Diversity
AddressNew Orleans, LA
BusinessView all jobs at Taulia