- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
When you step inside of a Tatte Bakery & Café you instantly feel comfortable and inspired. It’s a space where you can be yourself. You will be surrounded by the best of everything: authentic, caring and unique Tatte family members, delicious pastries, savory dishes, fresh ingredients and amazing coffee. Every day we strive to provide our guests with an exceptional experience at every opportunity. If you love and care about people, food and coffee, we would love to hear from you!
Managers at Tatte work side by side with a passionate front-of-the house team, leading and inspiring them to exceed our guest’s expectations at every opportunity. This will be achieved by providing exceptional service that is authentic, genuine, warm and welcoming while upholding the execution of Tatte service and product standards.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Supports ownership of the business, including administrative requirements, and ensures that the day to day operations run smoothly
- Models authentic, warm guest experience and instills great service in team
- Successfully identifies individuals that embody Tatte’s cultural values and supports recruiting, hiring, and training of new talent to ensure outstanding guest service
- Demonstrates people performance management skills with the ability to identify talent and develop managers and hourly team members
- Possesses capability to lead and navigate hard conversations
- Continuously upholds Tatte brand and visual standards
- Leads team members through effective and efficient operational execution
- Ensures Food Safety in the café
- Supports café-level change management activities to ensure effective and accurate communication of new product, service and operational information
- Contributes to food, labor and controllable costs that are consistently within company guardrails
- Other duties as assigned
Working Conditions / Essential Functions
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs (including but not limited to, days, evenings, weekends, holidays, and as emergencies arise)
- Able to work ten hour-plus shifts, plus ability to stand, sit, squat or walk for extended periods of time, walk up and down stairs, and read
- Able to grasp, reach overhead, push, lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Minimum 1 year of experience working as a manager, preferably in a high-volume, full service and/or polished fast casual restaurant
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced, ever changing work environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- High integrity and professionalism
- High School education or equivalent
- Hospitality Education: B.S. in Hospitality Management and/or A.S. Hotel and Restaurant Management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook
- Previous experience working with UltiPro, Toast - POS System, CrunchTime/TeamworX
- ServSafe, Allergen and ChokeSaver Certifications
Our Benefits and Perks
- Competitive pay (typically manager pay ranges from $50-$70k+, depending on experience)
- Quarterly bonus program
- Paid vacation and sick time
- 401(k) (with a vesting match)
- Free EAP employee assistance programs
- Flexible schedule with no late nights
- Health, dental and visual insurance
- Internal English and Spanish classes
- Free meals and drinks
- Exciting potential for growth
Please note that we hire managers for the greater Boston market, and while we strive to place them in cafes that are convenient to them, we do not guarantee placement at specific cafes.
To inspire and touch every person, neighborhood and city with our exceptional experience through our food, our passion and our culture.
A PLACE FOR EVERYONE
At Tatte, we are a team from diverse backgrounds. We invite anyone who is passionate, genuine, ambitious and wants to serve delicious food and drinks to apply. We want people who appreciate and respect what we do and are truly excited to take part in our story.
We embrace an environment of learning and development. At Tatte, any career path is possible and we believe if you are committed to hard work, feedback and eager to learn we want to guide and help you get to wherever you see your career growing.
We offer our team competitive pay, flexible schedule, health and dental insurance, paid vacation time, 401K , internal English and Spanish classes, generous meal and drinks discounts, exciting potential for growth and a fun work environment.
Tatte Bakery & Cafe
Get fresh Bakery CAFE jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.