Accounting Financial Analyst
Tasty Brands Syosset, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for an Accounting Financial Analyst to join our team! You will be responsible for preparing and analyzing financial records for our company.
Overview: Strong participation in the construction and preparation of financial and operational analyses, establishing/tracking KPI’s and collaborating across the entire organization for continuous improvement for multiple entities.
Why Work For Us?
- We are growing fast!
- We are a very stable successful company
- Gratifying work- Help feed kids/provide products that not only meet nutritional regulations but also taste great!
- 401K match
- Paid time off
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Free Life Insurance
- Free enhanced short term disability insurance
- Flexible Spending
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- Minimum of 3-5 years with a solid mix of accounting and financial analysis – preferably within a manufacturing and-or small-company setting
- Cost accounting experience is preferred
- Knowledge of inventory costing and exposure to manufacturing plant metrics
- An analytical mindset with the ability to identify issues and opportunities
- Strong interpersonal skills and the capacity to collaborate with others at all levels of the organization
- Intermediate MS Office skills (EXCEL, WORD, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Fishbowl and/or QuickBooks preferred but not required
- Solid presentation, reporting and communication skills
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Experience with current computer accounting programs and reporting tools
- Detail and deadline-oriented
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Establish financial, and operational KPI standards, monitor and report actuals against those standards, and identify variances to be addressed
- Act as an aggressive liaison between the Finance department and the entire organization to initiate actionable financial, sales, and operational improvements
- Prepare annual budget and track actual spending on a line-item basis each month and for the year-to-date --- and prepare a mid-year forecast
- Monitor inventory metrics by SKU and initiate discussions with plant management when operational efficiencies differ from desired results
- Participation in the monthly closing process; assist in preparing and analyzing the balance sheet and income statement accounts, and maintain the integrity of the information in the General Ledger
- Develop and analyze reporting for business operations and budgets
- Perform audits, ensuring adherence to standard requirements
- Create new processes to improve financial efficiency
- Report analysis and findings to the management team
With administrative offices in Syosset, NY, and two manufacturing plants in Kentucky, we are poised to continue this growth trajectory. We have an outstanding team of motivated professionals who work well together in a collaborative atmosphere. We are looking for the next motivated professional to join our team.
Tasty BrandsWhy Work Here?
We are growing fast! 401K match Paid time off Medical, Dental, Vision Free life Insurance Free short term disability insurance
Tasty Brands LLC, is a well established, fast growing company that focuses on the K12 (Elementary, Middle and High School) and Private Brand Retail segments nationwide. This fast growing company seeks individuals who are passionate about growth, and are looking to work in a fast paced company that experiences regular annual growth. With a focus on feeding our countries children, we are looking for people who want to be part of a great success story. With administrative offices in Syosset, NY, and two manufacturing plants in Kentucky, we are poised to continue this growth trajectory. We have an outstanding team of motivated professionals who work well together in a collaborative atmosphere. We are looking for the next motivated professional to join our team.
6800 Jericho Turnpike SyossetSyosset, NY
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Tasty Brands