The Executive Assistant to the CEO is responsible for providing our Principal with the administrative and executive support that allows our CEO to be on task, on track, informed, organized, productive, efficient and focused on strategic activities and opportunities.
As the Executive Assistant to this CEO, investor and serial entrepreneur, you will play a key role in ensuring that his productivity as well as his responsibilities, investments and businesses are running professionally, efficiently and seamlessly. You will be a driving force in the execution of the CEO's vision and goals and will be responsible for fortifying the foundation of support that positions this CEO and his ventures for ultimate success.
The position provides comprehensive and in-depth business, bookkeeping, administrative and executive support to a highly reputable and sophisticated CEO, serial entrepreneur and investor. In addition to keeping our CEO organized and productive, you will wear multiple hats, lead and participate in a range of activities that include portfolio management, building companies, recruiting, hiring, on-boarding, off-boarding, designing systems and procedures, investment deck analysis and recommendation, asset review, project support, business plan generation and analysis, coordinating activities with different stakeholders and managing investment related legal documents, bookkeeping and accounting of investment entities.
The role requires an experienced leader who has impeccable integrity, is highly professional, driven, energetic, meticulous and committed. You will share a hunger for growth, perfection and an insatiable drive to surround yourself with others who have the same level of commitment.
The ideal candidate is driven, meticulous, highly organized, forward-thinking and self-motivated with experience in finance, executive support, complex problem-solving, current in global affairs, financial investment analysis, business strategy and technology, has outstanding attention to detail and an ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with constantly evolving priorities and responsibilities.
· College Degree from a highly competitive and top rated university with a degree in Business, Economics, Accounting or Mathematics – MBA degree preferred
· Three years minimum experience providing executive support
· Experience working in professional, fast paced, growth oriented and excellence driven business environment
· Previous experience in Startups, Family Offices, Private Banking, Investment Banking, Venture Capital or Private Equity
· Expert level math and analytical skills
· Strong finance background with expertise in Cap tables and IRR validation
· Expertise in accounting, G/L, A/P, A/R, financial accounting software, bookkeeping, record-keeping and upkeep of investment entities
· Ability to travel on a semi-regular basis
· Eagerness to work weekends as required
· Passion for business and business strategy
· Demonstrated track record of growth and accomplishments with increased levels of responsibilities in previous roles
· Outstanding communication, presentation and writing skills
· Proficiency creating and evaluating legal documents, investment decks and business plans
· In-depth experience in Time Management, Operations Management, Coordination, Planning and Research
· Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite- Word, Excel, PowerPoint