Human Resources Generalist
Tastes on the Fly East Boston, MA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $23 to $25 Hourly
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental
Tastes on the Fly Boston is seeking a positive, committed and experienced Human Resources Generalist.
We seek a hands on team player with a minimum of two years Human Resources and/or Recruiting experience in a high volume facility and has demonstrated excellent organization and follow through. Top candidates will have proven ability to manage several assignments with multiple managers. Attention to detail and quick, excellent communication skills are a must!
To be eligible to work in our airport locations, candidate must pass a U.S. government, 10 year criminal background check and TSA security threat assessment.
Reporting to the Director of Training and Human Resources – East Coast, this position is responsible for supporting the objectives in areas such as recruitment, hiring, training, compliance, and airport security badging compliance.
Compensation: $23-$25 hourly
Benefits: 90% individual medical premium paid, free meals, team member discount, paid vacation, 401k matching, partially remote, room for growth and extensive training
- Recruitment: Maintain job descriptions, post job ads according to talent and labor needs, track and upkeep candidate pool, participate in company and community initiatives
- Compliance: Maintain company protocol documents, assist in conducting regular HR audits, track leadership and team members are current in certifications, verify company standard documentation procedures are being adhered to by all locations, basic knowledge of employment, wage and hour, FMLA, EEO, ADA law
- Training: Lead New Hire and Re-Hire Orientations, submit all required paperwork to payroll, verify locations are up to date with training programs and company standards
- Administrative: Organization and maintenance of HR and personnel files, manage LOA documentation, create and maintain electronic notes.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Basic knowledge of local, MA, and federal labor rules
- Proven team player, extremely detailed, organized, timely in communication, active listening skills, and ability to multi-task
- Focused on the company mission, values, goals, standards, and its well-being as first priority at all times
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with many distractions
- 2+ years of Human Resources experience is a big plus) preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to interpret and apply technical information required.
- Written and oral English required.
- Strong Microsoft Word and Excel abilities
Tastes on the FlyWhy Work Here?
We bring to airports some of the top restaurants and food concepts that a community has to offer and replicate its authentic experience.
The mission of bringing a taste of the local dining scene to an airport becomes more impactful when aligning with the community’s top chefs, beloved local food brands and restaurant teams committed to being a part of something unique.
AddressEast Boston, MA