Marketing Manager (Contract)
- Expired: July 14, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our mission is to delight, engage, and inspire you through real-life storytelling.
Who are we?
digital, mobile, and streaming television platforms, with 700 million minutes watched each month. We create award-winning video content and original programming in the categories of Food, Travel, and Home & Design that we share with an engaged, passionate, and global community. Tastemade is built upon real data and an innovative approach to programming. We are changing the way the world watches, experiences, and engages with premium lifestyle content.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for passionate people who want to change the world through the art of storytelling. People that are driven to disrupt the status quo and not just looking for another job. We are seeking a Marketing Manager to join our growing team!
The ideal candidate must have a background in content, brand and B2B marketing with a keen sense for strategy, analytics and campaign development. They will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing campaigns across the portfolio of Tastemade streaming networks (globally), Tastemade DTC platforms including Tastemade Makers & Tastemade Experiences, and support sales marketing among others. This role will report directly to the Marketing Director. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a growing marketing department at a fast paced media and entertainment company.Our Values:
- Tell a great story. Develop original and untold stories that inspire, excite, and delight. Great storytelling has the power to not only entertain but to shape culture.
- Embrace our world. Be globally-minded—value inclusivity and diversity, respect the richness of all cultures, and appreciate those who are different from yourself.
- Be constantly curious. Ask questions. Find answers. Always look for opportunities to learn and experience something new.
- Create community through experience. Treat every moment as an opportunity to create meaningful experiences to share. Shared moments build community.
- Own the Outcome. Think and act like an owner. You are entrusted to do what is best for Tastemade and for our community.
- Manage the development of content, brand, and B2B marketing campaigns from planning, strategy, to campaign development & execution.
- Supports with marketing planning and ideation for marketing strategy and plans for streaming network show launches and new Tastemade business intiatives.
- Supports with creation of creative materials- writing briefs, submits request and routes final materials to media owners
- Manges regular meetings and requests from distribution partners
- Manages day to day media planning and execution of campaigns - ensures campaigns deliver on ROI/ROAS metrics.
- Manages social content strategy for show launches and social toolkits for talent.
- Colloaborates closely with social and creative teams to create impatcful copy and materials.
- Supports with data tracking on campaigns and pulling stats together
- Tracks performance of shows/channel during campaign period
- Tracks marketing budget expenses ensures projects stay on budget.
- Manages content development and distribution of Tastemade newsletters, ensures we are marketing top priorities with our subscriber base.
- 4+ years of marketing strategy, content marketing and campaign planning experience at an entertainment network/studio, or media company andother general marketing-related roles.
- Have a strong creative eye to push levels of creativity and keep campaigns on brand.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills that enable you to build consensus and enthusiasm among internal and external stakeholders
- Detail oriented, with exemplary project management skills that enable you to hit deliverables on time
- Experience coordinating promotional marketing assets and approval.
- Excel in managing timelines, and prioritize multiple overlapping projects/requests.
- Ability to own and take full responsibility for projects.
- Be a self-starter, identify challenges and develop action plans.
- A strong passion for Food, Travel, Home & Design is a plus.
What Makes Us a Great Opportunity?
We prioritize an inclusive, People-first culture at Tastemade. From your first day, we strive to be a welcoming team that supports, nurtures and grows. We are also firm believers in “walking the talk” -- our employee-led workplace experience committees, DE&I groups, and wellness and philanthropic initiatives reflect much of our culture and build a sense of real community among our team. While working at Tastemade, you will collaborate with passionate, curious, and authentic peers, who are driven by our core values and equally enthusiastic about food, travel and home & design.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Competitive vacation policy and paid company holidays
- Medical Co-Part Insurance
- Apple iMac, MacBook Pro, or equivalent hardware
- Monthly wellness stipend to support your physical and mental health
- Monthly electronics allowance to partially offset cell phone and internet costs
- Professional development by way of a feedback-driven culture, regular performance check-ins, and in-house mentorship and support programs
- Collaborative, passionate, and fun colleagues!
Remote work at Tastemade
This is a remote job opportunity and can reside in the following registered states: CA, CT, DC, FL, IL, MD, ME, NE, NJ, NY, OH, OR, TX, and WA
Tastemade is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruiting and interview process. If you require any assistance or need accommodations, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
AddressSanta Monica, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Tastemade