FP&A Financial Analyst
- Posted: over a month ago
Who We Are
Tasso is a fast-growing Seattle-based startup focused on delivering at-home diagnostic testing to those who need it most. We are growing our footprint with leading health systems, clinical research organizations, academic medical centers, and more who are looking to deliver clinical-grade, convenient diagnostic tests to their patients. Tasso was originally founded to find a better way to collect blood instead of a painful fingerstick or time-consuming venous draw. Since then, our products have been used in pharmaceutical clinical trials, by Olympians as part of a new virtual anti-doping program, and broadly by hospital systems across the US.
We are looking for an FP&A Financial Analyst to oversee the Company’s quarterly financial forecast, annual budgeting process, operating plan variance analysis and special projects. This person will provide financial consulting and strategic support to senior management including preparing board presentations, financial presentations, capital expenditure analysis, industry/peer group comparisons, new business opportunities, acquisition analysis and other projects requested by senior management. This function acts as the analytical engine of the company to provide insights and support ‘optimal’ business decision-making. This position reports to the Chief Financial Officer.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of variance
- Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modeling tools
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis
- Quarterly and Monthly Financial reports
- Escalates any financial issues to management.
- Sets and tracks key performance indicators (KPIs), targets and objectives.
- Completes market research and comparable company analysis.
- Recommends strategies for increasing financial performance.
- Presents detailed monthly financial reports to managers.
- Uses popular financial planning and analysis software.
- Collaborates with senior members of the accounting and finance teams.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance; MBA highly preferred
- 5+ years experience in Financial Planning and Analysis
- Strong leadership skills required.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills. Access and Lawson skills are desirable
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on management capacity
Education and Experience Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree in business, economics, finance, accounting, or a related major or equivalent professional experience is required.
- Certified public accountants (CPA) or certified financial analysts (CFA) are preferred.
- Must have at least [number of years] of financial planning experience
What We Offer
Competitive salary + Stock Options
We offer competitive compensation, benefits and a fantastic work environment:
- 100% paid Medical, Dental & Vision for employees and generous subsidy for dependents
- Unlimited PTO policy
- 401K + Employer Match
- Paid parental leave policy
- Flexible Hybrid Work Environment
We have a strong healthcare-driven mission, and your guidance and efforts will directly link to our success. We embrace diversity and equal opportunity and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be for it.
Powered by JazzHR
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Tasso