(Job Number: 19020509)
Work Schedule: 9/80
Duration of Assignment: Approx 6 months
The ideal candidate must be prepared to be productive in an extremely active and dynamic environment and have a demonstrated ability to "get things done". Will efficiently and effectively perform support tasks, resolve administrative issues, and maintain a smoothly running office. The selected candidate must be able to professionally and effectively communicate both written and verbally with internal and external representatives of all levels; demonstrating tact, diplomacy, discretion and judgment when conveying and gathering and sharing relevant information. The ability to work with minimal supervision while exercising good judgment, demonstrate flexibility and agility, prioritize multiple tasks with competing deadlines, manage schedule conflicts and provide excellent follow through is a must.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Interact with Division, Sector, Corporate and external customer high level executives, administrative, and line management personnel to gather or convey relevant information.
General clerical duties to include but not limited to photocopying, scanning, answering phones, coordination and scheduling of meetings internally but also with External customers and suppliers. Will also be responsible for routine administrative duties: coordinates staff meetings, teleconferences, screens calls and forwards messages, prepares expense reports, and maintains filing system.
Actively review, de-conflict/adjust and maintain executive calendar with precision as well as domestic and international travel plans.
Prepare and submit expense reports for reimbursement and perform reconciliation of expenses
Responsible for placing orders for office supplies.
Actively monitor and coordinate Outlook resources mailboxes, distribution lists, and calendars.
Responsible for placing requests and coordinating orders for catering, facilities and IT support.
Regularly maintain weekly/monthly/quarterly meeting and event calendar
Actively review and support deliverables for special projects and integration
Ability to protect and maintain confidentiality.
Ability to work overtime as needed.
May act as coordinator of special projects, following up on pending details, coordinating activities and ensuring deadlines are met.
High School Diploma and a minimum of ten (10) or more years of administrative support experience with a minimum of five (5) years supporting senior executives.
- Experience maintaining an executive calendars.
- Experience scheduling domestic and international travel plans.
- Demonstrated ability to perform detail oriented work, without close supervision.
- Must be able to independently assess priorities and work with confidential information
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple administrative projects and initiatives.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Microsoft Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook to produce and distribute email, letters, memoranda, and reports.
- Experience scheduling meetings for senior management and coordinating logistical support for internal and external meetings, including offsite events.
Proficient in MS SharePoint, Livelink, Lync Conferencing, CATS, Concur, Taleo (Talent+ (PMPs), iTRIP and iBuy systems.