Inventory Control and Materials Manager
Abrasive Form is a world leader in creep feed and 5-axis CBN grinding serving the Industrial Gas Turbine (IGT), Aerospace, and General Industrial sectors. Renowned for our expertise and service, we are proud to have long term relationships with multiple major IGT and Aerospace customers.
We are looking for an Inventory and Control Specialist to develop a sustainable inventory system and audit program to increase inventory quality for improved operational goals.
We offer competitive pay, great benefits and a community work atmosphere dedicated to customer excellence and employee engagement and professional growth.
· Coordinates activities concerning raw material inventories and production WIP utilizing knowledge of production/inventory control methods and procedures and capabilities of machines and equipment.
· Uses MRP/ERP system to monitor stock levels and reorder points.
· Oversees and coordinates the supply of materials needed for daily operations.
· Maintains accurate inventories for raw materials and packaging supplies working with purchasing to order the necessary raw and packaging supplies needed.
· Trouble shoots inventory processing issues and improves systems.
- Facilitate global cycle count procedure
- Analyze inventory adjustments for root cause and implement corrective actions, utilizing proficient excel skills
- Create, report, and manage inventory Key Performance Indicators
- Improve, develop, and implement inventory control procedures
- Ensure accurate inventory transactions are processed in accordance with established system procedures
- Ensure all day to day inventory records are updated including production, scrap, rejected materials, returns, and off-site inventory
- Coordinates and manages daily/Weekly/Monthly cycle counts, as required
- Interacts with team leads/supervisors to help identify trends, processes, or people that require corrective action.
- Provides accurate monthly data and regularly communicates to finance to ensure the proper recording of all inventory transactions.
- Read and respond to all emails and other inquiries in a timely fashion.
Other Skills & Abilities
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must have excellent audit skills, and the ability to handle multiple tasks and responsibilities
- Must have the ability to work in a cooperative, team-oriented environment
- Strong skills in word processing and spreadsheet applications
- Extensive knowledge of inventory management and controls.
- Must be highly organized and pay close attention to detail.
Education & Experience
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- 5 or more years of related work experience (Inventory management)
- Talking, hearing and using hands to operate computer equipment
- Must be able to lift at least 50lbs.
Must be able to work in a plant environment with loud noise as well as an office environment
- Day Shift- applicant must be able to come in early and stay late. Must also be able to work on weekend.
If you are interested in this position please submit your resume for immediate review!
Task Management, Inc.Established in 1990, Task Management, Inc. provides clients with a full range of staff recruiting and placement services.