Task Management, Inc is currently seeking for a HVAC Service Technician.
Contact Info. email@example.com and/or 203-438-9777 ext. 104 or 787-478-9931
The candidate will be responsible for helping clients install, repair, and maintain equipment. The main duties of a field service technician are troubleshooting the equipment, advising the customer on how to use the equipment, building relationships with customers, following company procedures, assisting conducting tests and resolving problems.
- Maintain and repair chiller systems of all types, air and water cooled, for both commercial and industrial customers. Diagnose and repair of electronic, mechanical, and electrical components of these systems.
- Lead role in defining the training, materials, and tools needed to support our Chiller maintenance base.
- Primary responsibility will be chiller systems but work on other HVAC system may be required from time to time.
- Work with dispatch to ensure schedule is maintained and delays are properly communicated to customer.
- Be available to work some nights or weekends, on a rotating basis, to service emergency needs of our customers.
Task Management, Inc.Established in 1990, Task Management, Inc. provides clients with a full range of staff recruiting and placement services.