We are seeking a Call Center Representative to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
Responsibilities of candidates will included but not be limited to the following:
- Responsible for a high degree of customer interaction via telephone, email, and formal letters.
- Handle aspects of verification, certification, and renewal application processing
- Provide information about the products and services
- Ensure accuracy and quality control of all applications
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Strong call center experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills